Direct Investment, Regional Center or Regional Center Project
e-Council Inc.’s multi-disciplinary team approach incorporates a suite of complementary EB-5 services. We can walk you through the process offering services ranging from EB-5 Readiness Assessments to turnkey EB-5 Preparation Services, whether for Regional Centers, Regional Center projects, or Direct Investment cases.
What sets e-Council Inc. apart?
Why retain e-Council Inc.?
Why choose e-Council Inc.?
Who is on the e-Council Inc. team?
What does e-Council Inc. do?
AND, e-Council Inc.‘s best-in-class, comprehensive, credible EB-5 Business Plans comply with Matter of Ho which requires the following elements be included:
Our EB-5 services cover:
1. Regional Center applications including a hypothetical, actual or exemplar project
2. Regional Center Projects
3. Direct Investment Cases
e-Council Inc.’s specialized EB-5 Business Plan services include:
1. Transitional Business Plan – for those seeking to revise their existing Business Plans to comply with EB-5 requirements.
2. Fundamentals BP – all the basic EB-5 Business Plan requirements needed for approval without the bells and whistles.
3. GAP Analysis – comprehensive analysis and report outlining gaps that need to be addressed for existing Business Plans to satisfy EB-5 requirements.
Ancillary EB-5 services offered:
EB-5 Approval Requirements:
1. Investment of capital:
A. $1MM minimum = metro area OR $500K minimum IF IN A rural area or TEA Targeted Employment Area = area experiencing unemployment of >150% of the national average.
B. Investment must be tangible,
C. Irrevocably committed & at risk,
D. For a minimum of 2 years,
E. From a lawful source,
2. The investment must be in a new, for-profit, commercial or troubled entity
Troubled Entity: in existence at least 2 years and experiencing at least a 20% net loss during the 12 or 24 month period prior.
3. The investment must create or preserve 10+ full-time direct or indirect jobs (indirect jobs are only applicable in a Regional Center context) within 2 years of the investor’s admission to the U.S. – Preserved jobs are only valid in circumstances of a troubled entity.
e-Council Inc. has worked with clients on numerous EB-5 cases ranging from setting up Regional Centers to preparing Regional Center projects to developing EB-5 direct investment cases. Well over 100 companies have relied on e-Council Inc. to demystify the complex EB-5 process and prepare their projects for USCIS, and even to oversee the complicated fundraising process.
References available upon request.
At all stages, producing high-quality work product and being responsive to all parties in the mix while ensuring client satisfaction are e-Council Inc.’s top priorities.